Farmer Little has recently assembled and installed the first of hopefully many SKA Mobile Poultry Houses delivered into Australia. This mobile unit contains 5 Avio 300 nest boxes, housing enough laying room for 1280 birds while fully complying with Australian Free Range Regulations. To see a video featuring a SKA mobile shed in action in the USA, click on the below button.
To see SKA's own promotional video for the mobile poultry house click the next button.
The Mobile Poultry House comprises:
- Structure made of hot deep galvanised steel IPE100 (designed for a snow load of 65daN/m2).
Galvanised purlins omega shaped.
- Base structure made of galvanised steel, IPE200.
- Supporting structure for SKA nests and slats.
- Walls and roof consist of galvanised and painted sandwich panels, with 40mm polyurethane insulation.
- Head walls in sandwich panels, like the side walls for the whole width of 9.2m.
- Curtain windows 100 cm high provided with 2 manual winches.
- Polyethylene anti-sparrow net, anti-UV treated, for windows and for "winter garden".
- Folding shelter for the egg collecting area.
- 4 outlets for birds 1000mm x 400mm (H) with access ladder.
- A door 900mm x1800mm (H) with removable ladder.
- 8 wheels with tyres.
- 2 mechanical jacks.
- 2 couplings for tractor
NESTS, SLATS & PERCHES
- 5 units of AVIO 300 for a total number of 20 holes
- egg collecting belt 300mm
- manual drive unit + table
- single phase motorised expulsion heads
- channels, bolts and screws.
- Complete nest and slat structure
- 148 ORION slats, fittings, bolts and screws.
- 12 supports (for 5 perches, 1 trough Flatline and 1 nipple drinking line)
- 50 bars 2.7m long.
DRINKER & FEEDERS
- Includes 2 drinking lines, nipples with drip cups placed at 30cm
- Each line is 13.5m long for a total number of 90 nipples
- Comes complete with pressure reducers, breathing valve, intake spiral tube, fittings and fasteners.
- Complete FLATLINE system 6m/min
- Hopper 476H060M with motor 0,55KW SPh
- Feed return roller
- 4 corners
- 13 troughs for layers
- Chain, couplers, supports, tool box and fittings.
- To operate the FLATLINE feeding system, AVIO nest expulsion system and potentially a lighting system (max 800W, not supplied).
- Comes complete with 3 clocks 24H (feeding, expulsion, lighting).
- Single phase feeding 220-230 V 50 HZ.
PRICE - POA